Saturday, August 25, 2012

FIve Kids for the Weekend!


A couple weeks ago we had Don and Angie's kids with us for the weekend. We had a lot of fun, and I salute Angie because I was tired by 5:00 pm every night! They are so great with Kyson, and he just loves playing with them. When they left he would walk around the house looking for them and calling their names!



"Girls are weird....."

"But I like them anyways!"

We accidently left the slip and slide on the grass and burnt a long strip. But it was a perfect track for our Olympic races. This is them after a 100 meter sprint!!!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun pictures! I am glad I am not the only one that gets tired! It is really a Mom thing. Cute pictures. It might take until we get home to get rid of the slip & slide track! I bet that made you frustrated. It will grow back before you know it. I love you all Mom, Brenda, & Grandma

jami wyatt said...

We have burned the grass with a slip and slide before too. The trick is to move it every hour ;) Cute pic's! I'm sure you were exhausted with all those kiddos. We are excited for your baby to come . . . I'm sure you are too! Dax just had his first cross country meet today . . . 4th out of 61 kids and it was boys 6-8th grade. Pretty good if you ask us! Are the raspberries on? Are there any left :)