A couple weeks ago we headed up to Cascade, Idaho to stay with Don and Angie for a couple days at Tamarack. We swam, boated, went on four wheeler rides, played games, went to McCall and had an all around great time. It was a lot of fun, thanks for inviting us D&A!
 |
| Swimming at the pool by the condo. |
 |
| I just love swimming suit pregnant pictures, but it was such a pretty view by the pool that I'll post anyways. |
 |
| Clark, Kyson, Addi, Elsie, Ava |
 |
| Kyson LOVED tubing. He kept saying faster and I finally had to tell Clark to slow down a little because I couldn't hold on to Kyson and the tube and was afraid he was going to fly off! Then once he got off he kept saying "My turn...." until we would let him go again. |
 |
| Again.... |
 |
| And again... |
 |
| Don and Jacob |
 |
| Kyson has such fun cousins who are so great with him. Ava played with him for about 5 hours straight this day! |
 |
| Ice cream in McCall, ID |
 |
| What domestic men! |
1 comment:
What fun to see our children having fun together and enjoying each other and life. We love you all and missed being a part of the Tamarack Vacation!
With love Grandpa & Grandma Wyatt
Post a Comment