This last Saturday we went fishing. We have been wanting to go for awhile, and a man in our ward was going to Richfield and offered to take us with him. Kyson didn't really get the concept, but he understood that everyone else was carrying a fishing pole, so he carried this pole around the whole time, dipping it in the water and turning the reel.
Clark was a champ and caught the biggest fish of the day, as well as about 15 others. I tried fly fishing and caught 6 fish (None of them were bigger than 12 inches...but a catch is a catch right??)
We came home, ate trout for dinner and slept well after a day in the sun!
You can bet we'll be doing it again soon!
2 comments:
Katie you are such a good sport. I can tell you are really embracing this country life stlye. I love that top pictures of Kyson. He is so cute. We're so glad you guys live close to us. What would we do without you!
Kyson in his fishing gear... priceless! he is getting so big!
Post a Comment