A couple weeks ago we went down to Utah to spend time with my family. My brother from Colorado was in town and my Sister and her family from Rexburg were down. The only one we were missing was Levi, who is on a mission in Tonga. It was a lot of fun, I love spending time with my family!
We went boating one day at Pineview. Kyson loved tubing once again, and the picture above is of him chasing seagulls!
My littlest sister Lauren with Becca's girl, Eden.
One of my personal favorite activities...volleyball. I couldn't do much, but what I could do was FUN!
This was probably before he tackled her on the hard wood...hopefully we can work on being soft in the next 4 weeks before our new baby comes!
Nathan, Ty, Dad
Blake...growing out his hair so it sticks out from under his football helmet. We tried to convince him to cut it...but to no avail!
Becca and Eden
We woke up at 6 am one morning and went on a fun hike. The weather was beautiful and we found a rope swing and had a blast.
Nathan, Ty, Mckay
Aubrey and Mom
We also went to "get air" in Kaysville. It was so fun...that is...it looked fun! I was the official photographer, but Kyson and Clark loved it.
All of the little kids were gathered around watching Blake, Mckay and Clark do awesome jams in the hoop. Pretty sure everyone else in this section of the place was under age 9!
My personal favorite moment, Clark trying to do a handstand flip...he almost did it...almost!
The whole family. I took a lot of grief from the men in my family for making everyone wear somewhat coordinated clothing and standing in the same place for 5 minutes, but as the oldest daughter, I feel this is my obligation!
Choke-hold!
The parentals with the grandkids!
Anyways, it was a blast and I'm already excited to see everyone again at Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
We remember the ice cream or treats outside and the flash floods. Never a dull moment on the farm! What fun family photo's it is great to have families to do things with!
We love you and Miss you!
Mom & Dad
E&S Wyatt
Post a Comment