A couple weeks ago my second littlest sister, Aubrey, turned 11. All she wanted for her birthday was to come spent a couple days with Kyson (and Clark and me, but really we know it was all about Kyson). So my mom drove her up on Tuesday, and we had a great time. She helped me out so much. She gave Kyson his bath every morning, tended him while I showered, cleaned, etc, and kept me company. We did crafts, went shopping, went on walks, and had movie parties.
Then on Thursday, my whole family came up. We played frisbee golf of "Frolf" as my brothers called it. We had a little Halloween party and watched Clark and my favorite Halloween show "The Ghost and Mr. Chicken" (if you haven't seen this I recommend it...love Don Knotts!) They stayed over Thursday night and Friday we spent the day in the South Hills roasting hotdogs, 4 wheeling, playing games, etc. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time. I love when my family comes to visit!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment