Well, it's official. I'm 25. A quarter of a century.
I had a great birthday, Clark and I went on a date out to dinner and shopping, which I must say that shopping without Kyson is blissful! Then we carved pumpkins. I don't know how my mom carved pumpkins with us every year...I got out the table cloth, set everything up, let Kyson pull the insides out of his pumpking, and before I knew it there was goop and seeds flying everywhere. Clark and I finished carving ours once Kyson was in bed!
On my actual birthday, we went over to Don and Angie's for a little Halloween FHE. Kyson was the cutest little tiger in the world. I may or may not have planned the party, but it was the only day that worked for our schedules, I didn't mean to plan my own party! My only regret is not getting a picture of Angie in her cute pumpkin costume!
It was so fun to see everyone's costumes. We played games (I may or may not have given out prizes that included whoopie cushions, and I'm sure Angie is hating me right about now!), made carmel apples, and opened presents. Thanks for a wonderful family for making me feel so special!









3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Katie!! Sad that I missed it. Looks like y'all had a smashing good time, especially with the pumpkins :)
Kyson I am glad you have parents that help you build fond memories! Your hands look a little messy! Kyson did they leave you with all the work on the potatoes? Brmm...Brmm...Brmm I love you
We are glad we got to spend your birthday with you Katie. We love having you guys close and being able to do things together. The pumpkins look great. We are getting excited for Thanksgiving now too!
Post a Comment