Our good friends the Corbridge's came up for the weekend. Of course we played games, crafted, talked about politics, played games, and played games. Thanks for coming Cornbreads, we love you guys!
 |
| Occupy Wallstreet debate with accompanying fox news, cnn, and you tube clips |
 |
| Garrett and Kyson played so cute together. They spent so much time together in Texas, but Kyson was really to young to "play," so this time was perfect. |
 |
| Went to a bounce house, Kyson, Garrett and I loved it. I'll admit it, I had a really fun time and was loving taking Kyson down all the slides! |
 |
| And it wouldn't be a proper visit without Amber and I doing some craft. The best thing about this one, it was FREE. Our husbands were so happy. We used a hanger and tied these scraps of fabric around it. |
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I've been wanting to make a wreath like that for you house! i have an old window I want to hang it in the middle of so I'll be expecting you to show me all the tips and tricks about it when I get there!
It's great to have friends. You can pick up right where you left off and just have a great time! Be careful on that chair Kyson!
Post a Comment