Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving and Casting




I was lame and forgot my camera on Thanksgiving. So here's a picture I stole from Angie's blog to help me remember what we did this Thanksgiving! We were with the Wyatt's at Roy and Brenda's. The food was delicious, and it was so fun to see everyone! We missed Paige/Matt/Robert/Roger/Alicia/Kendall!

Some things that we are most grateful for this year are:

The Savior, Jesus Christ, and his atonement for us
Being closer to family
Kyson and each other
Our educational opportunities
The work we've had to get us through out educational opportunities
Wonderful friends

I also went to Pocatello for my weekend intensive training, and I got another standardized patient exam out of the way (I think I passed, I haven't heard anything about failing it yet:). We also learned to cast and splint. This is the kind of stuff I love, I love freezing stuff, cutting stuff off, suturing, dressings, etc.

And last bit of good news...I finished my clinicals for the semester yesterday, so I now have a month and a week off...it is the calm before the storm, because I'm lining up my schedule next semester, and it is going to be CRAZY!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So, I notice Lynn Trauntvein in your picture. We love her. . . she is our neighbor and in our ward! Small world. It looks like you had a great THanksgiving. I bet you are grateful to be closer to family!!

Devin and Kati said...

Enjoy your break! Hope you guys are doing well! Kyson is SO cute.

Brenda said...

What fun at Thanks giving and just one more semester and you will be on to the next adventure. We are glad to have you close so we can enjoy your family and and all the happy smiles and hugs. We love you Brenda