We are building a house.
We have been ready for two months with our floor plans, but our builder is swamped and said it would be a couple months before he could start on ours.
Last week they poured foundation.
The framers are coming on Tuesday.
Hooray!
2 comments:
i loved your blog update! especially the man from snowy river post, so funny! congrats on the house! building is fun but can be overwhelming with all the choices. it looks like you will have a nice, big backyard! can't wait to see more house pictures as it's being built :).
Wow. That was a fun catch up! Katie you make me tired hearing about all that has been going on! But I love that you still take time to do the most important things and spend time with your kids and family. I love Kyson's imagination and I love the maxi skirts you made! And so excited for your house and to have you closer!
Post a Comment