Sunday, November 17, 2013

Meet Jim.

My parents gave Clark 'The Man From Snowy River' for his birthday. It's Clark's favorite movie.
We watched it with Kyson one night. And he's been OBSESSED with it ever since. He asks me at least 68 times each day if I will get down on the floor and be his horse. I try to do it a couple times each day...but finally Clark rigged up the piano bench for his horsey. 

It has been over a month since we watched the movie, and Kyson still calls me Jessica. He calls James spur. He wants us to call him Jim.

It's pretty cute...and it won't last forever...so I answer to Jessica whole-heartedly. And I call him Jim most of the time:)


And in case you are wondering...we forgot the Jim calls Jessica's father a 'Bas....' in the movie. We were hoping he wouldn't catch on to it. He only heard it once. But a couple days ago I heard him saying..."you bas....you bas...you bas...." We had a nice little talk about how that was a very bad word, and that we don't say that word. 

I also told him that if I ever heard him saying that word again I would take away all of his 'Jim' play stuff and we couldn't ever play horsey again.

He hasn't said it since.

yep. we felt like the worst parents ever. he's still in nursery.

No comments: