Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Girls Camp 2013

This year was the best girls camp ever! Clark got to come with me. It was great. He sat and talked with the other Priesthood leaders, made fires, chopped wood, etc. I played with the girls and leaders. But at night we slept in the back of our truck, and it was fun! (This was made possible by the wonderful Don and Angie and their babysitting efforts:)

We went to Soda Springs...and here are just a couple pictures to remember it by.

To say that Clark was the brunt of all the pranks would be an understatement, but he was a good sport about it!






1 comment:

Brenda said...

Lots of familiar faces! I'm sure they felt lucky to have such good leaders to help them out. Katie when I was in Young Women's it was always the plan to go throw me in the water. I think they justs liked to laugh at me. I guess Clark you were the one they picked on this year. We are glad you had a fun time. Tell all the girls and Lana Hi for me.
I love you Mom and Brenda I just love the pictures of the boys!