Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Time

It's been a fun summer. Very busy. But fun.

Here are some random pictures of what we've been doing lately.

This is from June, but I thought it was a cute picture of these two cousins. 

Kyson's favorite book lately is Green Eggs and Ham. He can quote the whole thing. So we made green eggs one day for breakfast and he discovered he likes them!

We did two weeks of swimming lessons...the first week Kyson was the child crying and clinging to his teacher and saying, "I want my Mom, I want my Dad." But the second week he really came out of his shell and loved it.

James' position during swimming lessons, thinking, "why am I not home in my cool comfy crib taking my nap."

Kyson and Hazel were the only two in their class, so they got a lot of attention from their teacher.



We decided we wanted to go camping, but we decided at 8:00 pm, so Don and Angie came over and came camping on the farm. By 5:00 am most of us were inside!


1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sometimes the simple things are the best! It is nice to have family close for those memory making experiences.
We love you all!
Mom, Brenda & Grandma