Sunday, August 18, 2013

Boating...Jessie's Shower...Wyatt Reunion

We had a fun weekend...it was jammed-packed with all our favorite people and things...

-boating at Pineview with the Williams Family
-Bridal Shower for Jessie Eriksson with some of my best friends from high school
-BYU football scrimmage
-Game nights with the Williams Family
-School shopping with the girls
-Scheel's Farris Wheel
-Grandma Wyatt's 90th Birthday Party and Wyatt Reunion
-Going to a session at the Bountiful Temple with all my family that is endowed
-Listening to my brother, Blake, talk in church
-Saying 'bye' to Blake ("Bubba") for the last time in two years


Sorry for the overload of pictures...but I figured Roy & Brenda would want to see all the ones I took from the Wyatt reunion, I don't know who half those people are...but they do:)



Ryan Butter, Tyler Williams, Landon Thompson

Megan Brown, Eden Doutre, Aubrey Williams, James Wyatt

Kati Layton & Jessica Turner

Me, Jessica Turner, Jessie Eriksson, Kati Barlow



Elsie, Addi, Jami



Addi, Hazel, Jed

Don, Jacob, Daxton























1 comment:

Brenda said...

It was fun to see all the family together having fun! Thanks for taking time to share. I wonder if you could have fit anything more into your weekend! We love you dad and mom Wyatt