Friday, January 4, 2013

"My two boys"...2-Months-Old...puttin' up the tree!

We broke a major rule and put up our Christmas before Thanksgiving! My family was coming up for Thanksgiving, and I wanted it to look festive...plus I knew we were going down to Utah for Christmas and I wanted to have plenty of time to enjoy it. 

Kyson thought that decorating the tree was a little too hard with pants on...it was easier in underwear! 

Also, some pictures of the boys. I always say "I've got my two boys" when I'm holding Kyson and James. So now Kyson says it all the time when he is holding James..."got my two boys..." He loves having James lay in his bed at night before bedtime. He loves giving James toys or covering him with a blanket when he's "brr...brr." 







Oh, and James is two months old. Weird how fast time seems to be going. He continues to be sweet. He's waking up once a night around 4 am and then going back to sleep until seven. He has cradle cap bad (just like Kyson). He HATES the binky!!!!! And Clark and I are so sad about this. Kyson's bink saved us!


Building a snow man with Dad on the first snow! He's a little bit of a wimp in the cold weather...we're going to have to work on cold weather endurance!

No comments: