Friday, January 4, 2013

Grandma Clejo Knight

In November Clark's Grandma Clejo passed away. My family was up inTwin for Thanksgiving weekend, so we just left them here with Kyson and took off for Ogden, Utah for the day.  I wanted to make sure I posted some of my thoughts about her funeral here so I wouldn't forget. 

Every talk that was given talked about the great love that Grandma and Grandpa Knight had for eachother. They made me want to love deeper and unconditionally. 

Grandpa Don took care of Grandma Clejo for 8 years while she had Alzheimer's and couldn't do much for herself...again...such an example of true love.

Life is short...enjoy every minute.


"If we can't do it together, we don't do it" (Grandma and Grandpa Knight's motto)

This is Clark's second grandparent to pass away in two months. It has given us a lot to reflect on, and I think it has made us better people. I hope to be a little bit more like Grandpa Spencer and Grandma Clejo!





Grandpa Don and Gail, Julie and Cindy (All the daughters minus Brenda on her mission)

Grandpa Don and his children (again, minus Brenda)



No comments: