Kyson loves airplanes. He can hear and see them 15-20 seconds before Clark and I ever can. Nothing brightens his day like a crop duster over the house! So, we braved the heat on Saturday and went to the air show. Kyson loved it, he is still talking about the big airplanes he saw!
 |
| I don't know if you can tell, but it was 100 degrees and we were watching the air show on asphalt from 12-4 pm. It's a miracle I didn't go into labor! |
 |
| Blue Angels right before take off. |
 |
| There was a tent that gave out free wooden airplanes to make, so Clark and Kyson came home and built their airplanes. |
 |
| Clark is such a good dad. He is always thinking of things that Kyson would like and doing things with him. I don't know if he or Kyson was more excited about the air show...but either way...we had a great time! |
2 comments:
Fun! Robert would have loved it too! There was an air show here but we missed it. All these fun pictures make us miss you guys!
What fun times you are having, Fishing, airshow, tamarack! We loved seeing the pictures. Kyson is quite the guy! It makes us laugh and yes sometimes cry but happy tears! We love you have a great day! Mom & Dad Grandpa & Grandma Wyatt
Post a Comment