At two months Kyson:
Weighs 11 lbs 14 oz
Is 23.5 inches long
Smiles all the time
Holds his head up pretty good
Has discovered his fist and frequently tries to shove the whole thing in his mouth
Wakes up once or twice a night to eat
"Talks" to you like crazy if you give him a little attention
Weighs 11 lbs 14 oz
Is 23.5 inches long
Smiles all the time
Holds his head up pretty good
Has discovered his fist and frequently tries to shove the whole thing in his mouth
Wakes up once or twice a night to eat
"Talks" to you like crazy if you give him a little attention
Our first time swimming...probably one of my all time least favorite pictures of myself, but Kyson looks so dang cute in his hat and swim diaper...which I apparently didn't put on right because seconds after this picture was taken I felt a warm sensation trickling down my lap.
6 comments:
yay! cute cake and darling baby. how did kyson like the water?
He's getting bigger. It's pretty crazy...you better get the swim diaper thing down or you might roast there in Texas!
I love the pictures of you two! You look so so great! And I CAN'T believe that was first time at cake decorating...it looks professional to me!
Way to go on the cake...looks so AMAZING! And Kyson is getting so big - are you guys coming out at all this summer?
Good job on the cake Katie. I never was good at cake decorating I think part of the reason is I never thought it was one of my dreams. But I am impressed with those of you who can do it! Kyson it looks like you are going to be a good swimmer. We can hardly wait to see Kyson. Waiting to see the new grandchildren is worse than waiting for Christmas when you are 8. Clark and Katie you are doing great things. I love you Mom
yeah swim diapers are complicated. Jonah's leaked all over me the other day...although I think it was just water from the pool...maybe. :)
Post a Comment