Saturday, June 26, 2010

Summer so far...


Our summer has been great so far. I am still on maternity leave, and am quite enjoying being a stay at home mom! Clark is studying for the D.A.T. and is at our desk studying most of the day. But we still get to see him for meals and breaks, so it's been fun.

My brother, McKay, came to visit us this past week, and we had a great time with him. We went to a Rangers game and Kyson did really well. He even slept through the fireworks at the end!

Kyson continues to be an amazing baby and Clark and I are crossing our fingers that he stays that way. He is always smiling and talking and every now and then we hear a little laugh.











11 comments:

Alicia and Roger said...

Wow! He's changing fast! We need to talk to you guys this week to make sure we coordinate crossing paths in August. These cousins HAVE to meet!

She Loves To Make said...

What a cutie! I love that picture of him smiling. Such a sweetie.

Jill said...

He already looks so different! What a sweet little baby!

Heather said...

He's so cute! I love his little pouty lip! Good luck to Clark on the D.A.T.

Craig and Torie said...

Kyson is so very darling! Just like his parents :) I'm glad to hear things are going well for your cute family.

Brenda said...

It looks like you are finding time for a little fun along with the studies and work. Kyson is a cutie and I am getting crazy not being able to see him yet? It looks like he enjoys sports. Or he is just happy to be with Dad, Mom & Uncle. We are excited to see you guys. Good luck on the test etc. I think kyson must like you Clark he is always happy when you are holding him. I love you Mom Brenda

The Wyatt's said...

I love the pictures. He looks so sweet when he is smiling, and I love his bottom lip in a couple of the other pictures. Makes me want to give him a big kiss!!! I'm glad you had fun with your brother and that you guys are enjoying your summer. Can't wait to see him (and you) soon!

The Wyatt's said...

When I say him I mean Kyson.....just sounded confusing when I reread my comment.=)

Mardi said...

he's darling. how much longer are you on maternity leave? We should make cakes soon!

Matt and Paige Gray said...

He is such a cutie! we can hardly wait to see him. It looks like you are already combing his hair with Clark as his dad I'm not surprised!

Bert & Hailey said...

Kyson is changing so fast, he is very cute and we can't wait to see him!