Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm one of THOSE moms!


Peace Baby, Peace!



I always wondered why the only things mom's ever talk about is their kids. Now I know. I think Kyson is the greatest thing in the world and all I want to do is hold, hug, kiss, play and talk about him. Clark and I entertain ourselves for hours just looking at him!

Yep...I'm now one of those moms.

Just wait until it happens to you, its inevitable.

9 comments:

Jill said...

It happens to the best of us!! I swear I think everything about Hudson is adorable..even him trying to bite me :) Plus Kyson is adorable!

lindsi said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of motherhood!!! I'm so sad that I missed you while you here in Utah. My mom and I stopped by one night but no one was home. I guess I'll just have to put up with seeing pictures of Kyson until you come next.

The Wyatt's said...

Yep I'm definitely one of THOSE moms too. I'm glad you have a kid now so you can understand why all I do is talk about my kids! And Kyson is sooooo adorable. I am so glad we got to see you guys last week and we can't wait to see you again. I loved meeting Kyson. He is so mellow and sweet just like his parents. It's amazing how you can sense his little spirit. It's so fun to have all these babies come to the family!

The Wyatt's said...

P.S. How are you surviving work and how is Clark doing as stay at home dad for the week? I've been thinking about you and hoping things are going well!

Mardi said...

it's a hard thing to understand until it happens to you. glad you guys found fun stuff at the sale!

Brenda said...

It is something you cannot put to words but your children just do something wonderful for you. It seems they just bring a mountain of love and entertainment straight from Heaven! We sure love all of ours. See you soon

She Loves To Make said...

It's so true!

Devin and Kati said...

oh katie, I hope I can be as cute of a mom as you are. i hope you are surviving work again! i sure love you!

Amber and Mike said...

Kyson is so darn cute, how could you not be so in love with that smiling face?! My favorite is when he tries to talk. ADORABLE!

Hope you're holding up ok with work, and school, and everything else. You're definitely Super (CUTE)Mom.