Monday, September 14, 2009

Visitors and Go cougs!




Don and Angie came to visit us and go to the BYU game. We had a good time seeing the sights of Dallas/Fort Worth and going to the Football game. It was so fun having family here!

Just a little spotlight on Angie, we walked to the stadium because the parking was expensive and traffic horrible. So me and Angie changed out of our flip-flops and into "comfortable" shoes. She wore my running shoes, and I wore what I thought were comfortable shoes.

By the time we made it to the stadium, I had blisters on my heels and both little toes and I was hurting! Both Angie and I had worn the thin invisible socks, so we didn't have much padding from our socks. On the way home Clark walked in his socks for awhile while I wore his shoes, then Angie had a good idea that she and Clark should switch socks, that way she would have padding and could wear the uncomfortable shoes and I could wear the running shoes to relieve the blisters.

So yes...Angie wore Clark's used socks that he had been wearing the whole day and my uncomfortable shoes. That's a true sister-in-law!

3 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

What a great sister in law :) I'm so jealous you got to go to the game! Especially in that awesome stadium!

The Rasmussens said...

Katie thank you so much for the comment it helped tremendously! Foxy all the way haha! I hope things are going well in Texas! I would love to live out of state one day! Do you love it? So lucky you got to go to the BYU OK game what an amazing experience! My bro-in-law was lucky enough to go as well!

lindsi said...

So happy that you guys were able to go to the game...but I must say I'm very jealous all at the same time! Go Cougars! And I can't stop laughing about the socks/shoes incident...love it!