Monday, September 14, 2009


The picture above may be one of my all time favorites!




I love these girls.

Some of them will probably not be happy that I put a couple of these pictures up.

But I was laughing so hard when I was looking at them.

We had such good times.

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun pictures of your friends Katie I have some of my friends too good thing I don't have a blog. It sounds like the walk was further than you thought in the Texas heat! It's a good thing it wasn't Dad and I. One thing for sure we wouldn't been able to trade shoes.

Alicia and Roger said...

Oh Rexburg! I don't know how anyone could get out of there without having fun. I love that the famous apartment couches still live on there, those things are older than dirt.

Tarisa said...

That picture was really scary...but the memories are priceless! Miss ya.

I am really glad you got to represent at the BYU game.

mattie said...

i was thinking that top picture of tarisa and kati was when we made that scary movie. that just brought back some good memories. that was one of the funniest nights of my life.

The Wyatt's said...

I remember those couches too! Thanks for letting us stay with you guys for the weekend! We had so much fun. It was a great game to be at, but the company was what I enjoyed the most.

Devin and Kati said...

umm...yeah. i can't believe you put those picture up. i was thinking the other day that it is so sad Frank died, cause we lost all those hilarious videos we took.

Devin and Kati said...

oh haha and I just remembered...the second picture. Isn't that when we stuffed...what was it...tuna fish in Bart's tail pipe?