No...we are not expecting a child...this is a cockroach that we caught in our apartment 6 days ago that is still sitting in a Tupperware on our kitchen counter because the little bugger is too fast to kill...but it is still alive...so we are going to have to think of something!
6 comments:
My heart skipped a beat I thought we were really going to have a new member of the family! It would be great if we were. As for the cockroach we don't need him! Hope you are enjoying your lives in Texas! You both are doing great!
Oh my! I guess everything in Texas is bigger including the bugs! What are you going to do with it? It's so creepy! I say you make Clark take care of it.....that's his job right???
Oh gross! This is disgusting but I found out that we had cochroaches in our basement apartment in Orem (about one month before we were moving) Those little suckers are SO fast! It was a rough day with them in the kitchen and I was so mad that I grabbed the bottle of oil and dumped part of it on one cochroach. That killed it. But then you have to clean up the mess...but since you already have it in a closed container, it wouldn't be that bad! That's my idea :)
Welcome to the hot and humid world. We get 2 or 3 a month and Alicia takes care of them I am too afraid...no they are on the way out of this world because we spray Raid around entries and hiding places. It lasts a month and is worth the investment.
Welcome to Texas!! However I don't think I have seen one that big around here. :( hate to tell ya, I hope you get rid of it soon. Were excited to have you over for dinner this Sunday, I will call soon with details.
EWE...GROSS!!! But I totally feel for you...we had a few in our apartment when we lived in Phoenix...I hated them so bad. Sorry Kates and good luck with the little bugger:)
Post a Comment