
Here are some pictures that are from the last couple months that I thought were fun. I've been trying to upload a video that I took of our apartment, but can't get it to work. Any suggestions?
These pictures are of when my parents came down to Texas, the day we left to drive to Texas and the last day of my previous job (I don't particularly love cats, and my fellow employees know this and made me a cake in a kitty-litter box with gram-cracker kitty litter, and melted tootsie roll droppings...it was pretty funny...my boss Jen is one of those creative super-mom's)
6 comments:
Cute pictures! You are such a cute nurse. I've had problems getting videos onto my blog as well so I don't have any advice!
Those are fun pictures! I hope thing are going well for you. Keep us posted - you know you can call at any time. By the way - are you enjoying the heat yet?
What fun pictures! What is the one by the ocean? Katie I still remember that cake thanks for sharing it with us. Good job on your test Clark. Love Mom Brenda
Great pictures! I hope you guys can get some tennis practice in...down in that heat and all. Sure do miss ya.
Hey friend! Mattie can actually help you with uploading videos...give her a call!
I have had problems in the past uploading videos, too. What I figured out was that the files were too big. So if you can find a way to condense the size or shorten the video, it would work. Otherwise, just use youtube.
Let me know if I can help!
Post a Comment