Saturday, May 2, 2009

packing.

I love packing. This used to be our pantry...now it is a large pile of boxes and sterile wrapping towels from work. Yep...I love packing.

5 comments:

Carlee Ann said...

oh man. be strong kate!

Tarisa said...

that looks pretty nightmareish! I am sure your have an organized list on your kitchen table of everything that needs to get done! Just keep crossing stuff off:)

lindsi said...

I'm pretty sure that packing and moving is one of the worst things ever...good luck, we'll be praying for you!

Brenda said...

The stack of boxes I saw were all packed and organized. Good work Katie. I hope Clark helps too. It is good you love packing because you may have to do it a few more times before your life is through! You guys are great Love Mom Brenda

Jessica Leigh said...

Boy oh boy . . . good luck with it all! Love you, girl!