
Here are a couple things we've been up to Lately:
Clark and I by a water fall right by our apartment

If we walk five minutes to the canyon from our apartment, this is our view!

Mothers Day at the Wyatt's, Grandma and Grandpa Knight came up from Utah
We are all packed up for Texas and leave Wednesday! Humidity here we come!

7 comments:
Good luck on your trip! I hope everything goes smoothly! You are going to have such a fun summer!
How did you have the energy after all the packing! I was tired! We will miss having you close. Love Mom Brenda
Oh I'm glad you got your blog figured out. I was going to ask you about it last night but forgot. I was so tired last night and had terrible allergies. I hope I wasn't too grumpy. It was fun going to Cafe Rio with you guys. I think it just hit me now that you guys are really leaving. You know how sometimes it doesn't seem real until after it happens? We are going to miss you. But it makes me excited to think we have plans to come visit soon. Good luck with the drive. You really are going to have a fun adventure in Texas.
p.s. I love the picture of you by the canyon. It really is pretty.
Good luck with your new adventure! Be sure to keep in touch. We miss you guys, and seeing that beautiful picture of you by the canyon makes me miss Twin Falls!
Good luck, Katie! I can't believe you are going to be a Texan. I look forward to hearing about all of your adventures there! One day Dan and I will have to visit you!
Those were awesome pictures! Since we never saw you in ID hopefully we can come to TX some day!
Oh Dumo Katie Marie!! We miss you so very much and we laughed really hard about the plug in and I can just picture you about to have a nervous breakdown! You guys are going to have so much fun and I wish you guys the best of luck!!
Lotsa OR love (you know what that consists of)
Linds
Post a Comment