
Last Thursday Clark and I drove down to Utah to go to the Broadway musical "Wicked" with my parents, my brother Levi, and both sets of my grandparents. I have always loved the music from this play, and I saw it in California with my roommates last year, I'm not sure if Clark loved it as much as I did because he didn't know the music or the story line. But none the less...we enjoyed it. The only bad part was we had to work in Idaho the next day so we drove down and back in the same day, and then sat and watched a three hour play...when we pulled back into our apartment late that night we were pretty tired of sitting!
7 comments:
Oh how fun! The music in Wicked is so awesome. Glad you got to go! That was a long day though--driving there and back!
Look at you Clark getting to be well rounded. We are glad Katie is introducing you to musicals etc. It makes life more interresting. I wish I could have come I need something besides Cows and seminary to talk about. We had a fun Easter thanks for being such great kids! I loved the jellow what a fun tradition. We love you and thanks for your help! Mom Brenda
Looks fun even though it was a fast trip! I say do it while you can. Once you get a few kiddos traveling is not so easy anymore!
ohhhhhhhh...i'm so jealous! we tried to get tickets but it sold out pretty fast.
too bad I couldn't go. I'm glad you guys had fun! Katers, I am loving the hair.
I want to see that!! Anyways, no I'm not at Madison anymore. We moved back to Arizona in December.
I've been planning on calling you to ask how it was for the second go! I want to go again so much . . . I'm going for the lottery at least once, haha (KSL is doing a drawing for each show) . . .
I feel like I haven't talked to you forever! And since your blog is private, it doesn't pop up on my updates, so I don't default check it . . . when did you cut your hair? So cute! Brings back memories :) (no dying it black, ok?)
Love you guys!
Post a Comment