Sunday, March 30, 2014

The fractor...and Arizona Wyatt's Come to visit

Our old neighbors...the Dimonds...are so sweet. They helped us move here, and when Dean Dimond saw how much dirt needed to be moved in our backyard, he showed up one day with this tractor. He told us to use it as long as we needed, and he'd come get it when we were done. 

I don't know if Clark or James loved being on the tractor more. Every free second Clark had he was out moving dirt around with it. James would spend his time crying at the door and saying..."Fractor...fractor...fractor." Clark didn't want to take him on it, because we wanted him to be scared of it and not try to go get on it while it was moving.

But, after so many hours of James whining at the back door...I would sometimes sneak out with him and let him sit on the fractor. He was in heaven when I would let him do this!




This is the first time I have seen Kyson try to draw people. You can see their eyes, bodies, arms and legs. This is our family. Clark is green, James is yellow, Kyson is blue and I am pink.



Clark's brother, Roger, is also in his residency for medical school, and did a rotation in Boise. So we got to have Alicia, Kendall and Eliza for the week. We let the kids play a ton, and Angie, Alicia and I even snuck away one night and went to dinner at a nice restaurant in town. Alicia also helped me get started on this kitchen table. The Dimonds...yes the same ones that brought a tractor to us...also gave us this table when they were moving us and saw our little table we are using now. It's a sturdy table and has six matching sturdy chairs. It just needed a little TLC. So Alicia gave me a list of things to buy, and after we got the kids in bed Alicia, Angie and I went to town on it.

The table is now done and inside, and I'm slowly working on the chairs.

I only got one picture of the kids, and none of Alicia and Roger...but they were here, and it was fun.




Eliza, Kendall and Kyson






No comments: