We absolutely loved our Hazelton Ward...and I think we'll secretly miss it forever:)
I got to work with these awesome young women...and the other night they all surprised me by showing up at our new house with a big basket of housewarming gifts. They brought a basket that was full of cute crafts they had made...inside jokes...and even a gift certificate to a local nursery. We will buy a tree for our front yard with it...and it will always be our young women's tree.
I don't know if I love these girls more, or if Kyson does...they are all so cute to him, and since Clark was in school for all of our time in Hazelton, my body came to YW's with me most Wednesday nights. These girls were so good to let Kyson tag along and to help me with James. They are wonderful examples of service and love, and I'm so grateful I got to spend time getting to know them!
| Kyson is obsessed with Bishop PIncock and his big mustache. So Tosha and Rebecca brought him some fake mustaches that he can wear around the house. |
| And the underwear that I took them to buy for camp made it in the basket. Still trying to figure out a way to get it back to one of them:) |
1 comment:
Cute pictures! You will miss the young women but now you have another group of girls for achievement day. Lots of great things with family fun! Clark are you taking your son for a ride on the fractor? Be careful you could fractor him! I just had to remind you one more time! I love you Mom Wyatt
Post a Comment