My Mom came up for a week to help me with James/Kyson. It was SO nice to have her here, and we were all sad to see her go. She had something new and fun for Kyson to do every day. I must seem pretty boring after her!
Clark also had his 29th birthday on October 7th, and we had a little party while my family was here. My Dad and Blake, Tyler, Aubrey and Lauren drove up on Sunday to see James and watch conference with us. I felt a little bad for Clark, he had two gifts to open, and Kyson had a pile of gifts that people had given him for when his baby brother came. Sometimes it stinks to get old!
![]() |
| Kyson loves wearing our glasses, and he has recently discovered my headbands. He is awesome. |
![]() |
| This is what I get to wake up to every day! It's pretty easy to love this little guy! |








2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how much he looks like Clark! You make me jealous not only do you get your mom but you get to take your baby home right after you have him! Maybe someday I'll have the same privlage. We are excited to meet baby James and Robert would love to spend a little quality time with Kyson!
what a cutie!!! Moms are the best and make everything easier ;) Katie I wish I could visit you and help you out, you are an awesome mom! And Clark, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We seriously miss you guys.
Post a Comment