Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Every Day Life

I feel like we're getting back to a regular schedule now and plugging along. Clark's super busy with school, work, the farm, and being an awesome Dad and Husband. I stay busy with the two boys, drying apples, keeping up with the mail (a job Clark used to do, but has recently turned over to me...haha...I hate bills, filing, etc!) and emptying the slop buckets! (Brenda, I don't know how you've gone so long without a disposal!)

Here's a couple pictures from our life!

Clark's been wearing gloves around lately while he practices dressing changes, medication administration, etc, and Kyson doesn't like to miss out on anything. So we frequently eat things with sterile gloves on...why not?!



Kyson loves having Baby James lie with him in bed. He sure is a sweet big brother. James is a pretty sweet little brother to be so patient with all the "love" he gets every second of the day!



Kyson is a great sharer for a 2.5 year old. I often find James covered with cars, trucks, and farm animals!






1 comment:

Mardi said...

James is so darling!