Below is what we've been doing the last month or so. It takes all our time, but our shelves and freezer are full and the yard looks beautiful! Kuddos to Clark the master gardener!
Kyson you wear big boy pants! Good job! Where can I start the new path between the trees, the tidy yard, beautiful fruit & vegetables all preserved and so organized! When the snow falls you will be prepared! It is a good feeling and things just taste better don't they! We are glad you are getting some satisfaction out of all the work. We are anxiously waiting to hear about the new arrival! We love you Mom, Brenda & Grandma
Wow, you've been so busy! I'm just breaking into canning and maybe did like 1/1000 of all that and I'm exhausted! Way to be! And I can't wait to hear about your new little one! You're so close!!! Good luck with everything, Katie!!
2 comments:
Kyson you wear big boy pants! Good job! Where can I start the new path between the trees, the tidy yard, beautiful fruit & vegetables all preserved and so organized! When the snow falls you will be prepared! It is a good feeling and things just taste better don't they! We are glad you are getting some satisfaction out of all the work. We are anxiously waiting to hear about the new arrival! We love you Mom, Brenda & Grandma
Wow, you've been so busy! I'm just breaking into canning and maybe did like 1/1000 of all that and I'm exhausted! Way to be! And I can't wait to hear about your new little one! You're so close!!! Good luck with everything, Katie!!
Post a Comment