Friday, October 14, 2011

Conference Weekend

We started the weekend by going to Clark's cousin, Al's wedding. It was in the Salt Lake Temple and it was a beautiful ceremony. I didn't get any pictures of it, but we are so happy for Al and Kacey.


Love him.


Priesthood Session: Grandpa Peterson, Clark, cousin Dallin Bastian, Blake and his mullet that has now been shaved off by my Mom, brother-in-law Nathan, Ty, and Dad


 Papa D (or Dip-D as Kyson says it), Ky and Me

 The Corbridges are in Bountiful....hola!!!!! We had a game night with them and it was so good to see them again. I asked them to stand next to each other for a picture and they told me that guys don't post for pictures together. Woops. Now I know.

 Ambrero and Me. Love her.

Garrett and Kyson. Reunited.

1 comment:

Bert & Hailey said...

Looks like a fun conference weekend!! We need to come see you guys in your new place! :)