Saturday, October 22, 2011

Birthday Boy

My family is coming up to visit in a couple weeks and we have been wanting to take them up to the South Hills. So for Clark's birthday date, he said he wanted to take a drive up there and try to find a place to go with them. However, we got up there and found this! 
(Thanks for tending Angie!)


 I have always loved and appreciated Clark, but the last two years, since I started school and had Kyson, I have come to appreciate him on a new level. He is AMAZINGLY supportive, unselfish and patient with me. If I make it through to graduation he should get some type of award. I am so glad that he's mine and that we have each other to get through all the craziness of life!



 Then on Clark's birthday, his parents and the Don and Angie family came over for dessert.


Despite the picture, we really did have fun!


Kyson loves his cousin Mckenna. Whenever we see them he runs up to Mckenna and wants her to hold him the whole time. She is so sweet and is such a good sport about lugging him around!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Happy birthday Clark. It looks like you had fun in the South Hills. Sorry we take such bad pictures. We are glad to have you close where we can enjoy some good times together!

in morse code said...

Katie! I've been waiting for your birthday post so I could say HAPPY BIRTHDAY! But life is probably a little busy I'm sure, so hopefully your cute hubby won't mind that I'm stealing his thunder on his birthday post. (happy birthday to you too Clark!)

I hope you enjoyed your special day and got spoiled from your boys. Yay for being 25!