This is the air-walk between the library and the MC...um...where was that when I was here?? That would have been wonderful during the FREEZING Rexburg winters!
Then Becca and Nathan watched Nathan while Clark, Don and I ran the Mesa Falls 1/2 Marathon on Saturday morning. It was a beautiful course, but a little more hilly than I was planning on. Clark and Don did amazing, I finished a little slower than I would have liked...but I finished! Clark and I decided that we want to run a 1/2 in between each kid that we have, so we figured this summer was a good time to do it.
After the race we hobbled over to Porter Park and let Kyson "play" in the water park. But he hated it and we had to force him to get his feet wet. He is very hesitant of water, but he loves bath time and loves to put his feet in the sink...we'll have to work on this next summer. He liked the Merry-Go-Round more.
And just a couple cute pictures of the Ky-guy...he will talk to us now on the phone and it's pretty cute. He'll say "hi" and then grin while he listens to you talk and then say "Mama" or "Dada".
Love this little guy!
And for the last bit of news....school has started for both Clark and I. We are busy and crazy...but it's always nice to know that soon another semester will be out of the way!
6 comments:
You are an inspiration!
will you resend me another blog invite please? I'm using a different login now....megsalot@hotmail.com
Nice work on the 1/2. That's a big deal. Sure hope you are doing good and you didn't forget about your crazy little friend named, Tarisa.
We have learned to love the campus in Rexburg too. I guess when you visit all your children there it kinda grows on you and it gave them all a chance to rub shoulders with great people. Good job on your race and Clark way to go getting 1st place! Kyson you just continue to amaze us. We love that smile.
Awesome, Katie!!! I need my trainer to come down and run with me, are you up for that every morning at 6am? lol
I so miss Rexburg, too! So many memories there, and it's changed a little huh? Mike and I need to make a visit to Rexburg and also come see you guys?!
pretty sure i would go back to byu-i just to utilize the skywalk. that's amazing!
good job on the 1/2. that's also amazing!
KATIE! This is why I love the blogging world because I can catch-up with wonderful people like you. I've been wondering what your little family has been up to. Sometimes I get updates from my mom through your mom. Ha!
What a cute little boy you have! It makes me excited for when Myer gets a little older. And, I can't believe you did grad school with a baby! You are truly amazing. Looks like you guys are doing great (and happy!) So happy to have this connection!
Post a Comment