Monday, August 29, 2011

15 Months

"I'm going to do it Mom...are you going to stop me?"

"Haha, you weren't fast enough!"

"I'd better get out of here quick before she catches me, I'll use my special riding backwards technique for a quick escape!"


So, of course I think Kyson is the cutest boy in the whole world...but lately I swear he is! He is so sweet gives hugs and kisses, loves to play with me, says Mama, Dada, Papa, Vroom-Vroom, ball, uh-oh, yee-haw, LOVES reading and can recognize and point to pictures of cows, ducks, dogs, birds, monkeys, dinosaurs, balls, spoons, phones, frogs, etc. He learns something new everyday and it is so fun!

He has started climbing on things, as seen in the pictures above, and every now and then he throws a little tantrum, but all-in-all he is a bit sweet heart!

At his 15 month appointment he was 33.5 inches long (95%) and 22.6 lbs (25%)...he's going to be just like his dad, tall and lean! We LOVE LOVE LOVE Kyson and are so glad he's ours!

2 comments:

Cody and Camille said...

He is so grown up and so cute!

Brenda said...

Kyson I think Grandma will be in trouble if you fall standing on that car! Be careful! We are glad to have you all closer for many reasons. Love Mom, Brenda, & Grandma Brenda