Our big purchases of the summer were a silhouette electronic cutter for me, and a truck for Clark. Clark got the truck for his business, and we are definitely glad he did. He has stayed very busy with his work, enough so that I am dropping down to one night a work a week starting next week!!! It's also so nice to have 2 cars again, on days when Clark is gone working all day I can still go to town and get some errands done.
I had been wanting a silhouette forever, and finally I had a couple gift cards from work to buy one with. I really haven't done much with it as far as crafts go, but I've used it a lot for Clark's business, and it has worked like a charm. Someday...when school is over...and life is less crazy (although I've heard life never gets less crazy...I hope this isn't true:) I will do more with the silhouette and make fun things for my house, but for now, it was a great business investment. I made a bunch of business polos, vinyl for the truck, and some signs to put up in yards.
So, if you are in the Magic Valley and need your windows washed or your Christmas lights hung, I know just the guy! Thanks Jami for the Zing logo!
2 comments:
i'm so jealous you have a silhouette! i keep telling Dan i need one :) everyone tells me it can basically do anything!
love it! I want to do vinyal with my silhouette but haven't yet. I am in card making mode but having lots of fun we really need to get together and have a silhouette party!
Post a Comment