Saturday, December 18, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel!

I am  
5/8 
the way done with grad school!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Halelujah!
Three more semesters to go!!

And a little about how we've been doing:
All ready for church, I'm a sucker for sweater vests!
He hasn't quite figured out crawling yet, but he's on the verge
 

My latest craft...Christmas tree skirt to match our stockings
My mom used to always take pictures of us sleeping in funny positions, and I'm starting to love to do the same with Kyson, I never know how he'll be sleeping when I go in to check on him.
Kyson and his friend Garrett watching Elmo's world...he loves Garrett!
Kyson has been such a PILL with eating lately, he waves his arms around ferociously, turns his head from side to side and I'm lucky if I can get 3 good bites in his mouth. Any suggestion on how to get an 8 month old to eat well?
Happy Holidays...We're sure getting excited to be home for Christmas!

2 comments:

The Wyatt's said...

I can't believe how much hair Kyson has! LIttle Blake might be jealous ;) Kyson is looking so grown up. We can't wait to see you guys hopefully in only a couple days!!!

Brenda said...

I think Kyson learned to eat while he was at out home! He could really put it away when he was hungry. We loved having you here for Christmas. I love the tree skirt and sock! Hope you are all doing well we love you! Mom & Grandma Brenda