Saturday, January 8, 2011

Christmas 2010

Our own little Texas Christmas before flying to Utah/Idaho



My brother sporting a little extra Christmas break hair on his upper lip!


The newlyweds!


We sent Ty on a scavenger hunt to find his football, and he found it in Kyson's crib

We had a couple rough nights and Ky and I slept on Grandma/Grandpa Wyatt's couch

Christmas Morning


Kyson got a farm set from G&G Wyatt


Baby Shower for Tarisa and Kati with our college friends

Layton Park of Lights



Levi and the Ky guy

It's not a family get together without a man ball game



Kyson learned he can get water from a straw



My brothers and Kyson

Don and Angie took these pictures...they weren't posed for and I love them!

Having quite the little heart to heart

Christmas Day in the Christmas Jammies

3 comments:

Michele said...

looks fun! so the picture of you w/ your college friends @ the baby shower, is that at arella pizzeria in bountiful? it's funny b/c we went there over christmas break w/ some friends too! i recognized it from the crazy lights they had. wish we would have been there at the same time :)

Debi said...

Kyson is getting so big and he is oh so adorable. Seriously, he could possibly be the cutest little baby boy I've ever seen. I love the picture of him in the sweater vest from the post below.
Looks like you guys had a great CHristmas! And I didn't know Becca(hopefully that's her name?) got married. How fun! Boy do I feel old.

Brenda said...

What a fun bunch of pictures! I love the one where Kyson and Hazel are really getting to know each other! It is sooo cute. I guess we will have to call the ones that were born within a year of each other the fab five. They are surely going to change our lives! You just got to love them! With love Mom & Grandma Brenda