Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

 We went to the Fort Worth Zoo on Wednesday and it was so much fun. It was 70 degrees with a cool breeze and perfect zoo weather. Kyson really didn't care about any of the animals, but he loved being out side.
Our friends the Corbridges. (Erhart's and Peterson's were there too, but I just didn't get a picture of them!)




 Our Turkey Trot 5K Thanksgiving Morning
Kyson even toughed out the turkey trot, our little Texan isn't used to cold weather, but he survived like a champ!

We missed our families for Thanksgiving and can't wait to see them for Christmas!!!

5 comments:

Brenda said...

It looks like you had a fun Thanksgiving. We missed having you but are glad to see you enjoying your friends. Kyson is such a happy boy always wearing a smile. We are excited to see you guys for Christmas. Love Mom Brenda

The Wyatt's said...

Kyson is getting so big! And so cute! The zoo looks fun. I love the zoo and miss living by one. And 70 degree weather? Sounds wonderful! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Way to go doing the 5K. Sounds like a good thing to do on Thanksgiving day to burn off the big dinner. We are missing you guys and can't wait to see you at Christmas too!

lindsi said...

So I am a total blog stalker...but I haven't checked your blog in forever so first of all it was so fun to see how big Kyson is getting! Second, that must have been so much fun to have Jesse come and visit. Third, thank you so much for a reminder about Pres. Uchdorf's talk...I needed that today...so thanks!

Matt and Paige Gray said...

It was fun to talk to you the other night we are excited to see you at Christmas and have a wii extravaganza that is if the little guys will let us! I can't believe how much kyson looks like Clark's baby pictures! Love you guys!

She Loves To Make said...

What a fun zoo! Kyson is getting so big!