I love kids! Kyson looks like a pretty easy baby. Don
Kyson is so cute!! I just love his face. Sounds like you guys had a great time with your dad. I'm excited for Friday :)
What a cute boy...love the one of him and Clark hanging out on the couch!
haha I love his face in that terrified picture. So funny! I'm glad your dad got to come spend time with his new grandson!
He is so cute I can hardly wait to give him a big wet kiss!!!!
How fun to have Grandpa come! I have to admit I am a bit jealous that I haven't got to hold him yet! He is a real keeper! We love you three Mom & Grandma Brenda
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love kids! Kyson looks like a pretty easy baby. Don
Kyson is so cute!! I just love his face. Sounds like you guys had a great time with your dad. I'm excited for Friday :)
What a cute boy...love the one of him and Clark hanging out on the couch!
haha I love his face in that terrified picture. So funny! I'm glad your dad got to come spend time with his new grandson!
He is so cute I can hardly wait to give him a big wet kiss!!!!
How fun to have Grandpa come! I have to admit I am a bit jealous that I haven't got to hold him yet! He is a real keeper! We love you three Mom & Grandma Brenda
Post a Comment