

Clark and I went camping this weekend and used our birthday tent. We finally got out into Texas and saw some open land and fields. On our way back we saw this sign that said "Exotic Animals For Sale" and there was this huge farm with Zebras, Kangaroos, Camels, Gazelles, etc. So, if anyone wants an exotic animal for Christmas...let us know and we'll pick it up for you!
7 comments:
Cute pumpkins! Quite impressive. I'm sure it is nice to have good friends/family while you are out there. Camping looks fun also. It probably is nice to know there are places in Texas that are not filled with people. We are so excited for your little baby. Hope you get feeling better real soon!
You guys rock -- I'm a fan of un-traditional pumpkin carving! :)
And I want a Monkey -- always have. Can you help me out? ;)
What a great camping weekend! I love those and funny about the exotic animals. I don't think I needed a zebra this year!
Your camping trip looked like so much fun!
Love the exotic animals for sale. What would you do with one?! I want to see someone with a zebra in their backyard instead of a dog haha
Looks like a fun place to camp. I was wondering how the hot dogs settled Katie? We are glad you are enjoying you camping gear. Look forward to seeing you soon and we are still excited about your baby and all the fun he will bring!
Kangaroo please...I think my kids would love seeing it jump around in our backyard!!! Looks like you had a fun camping trip...oh, and I heard the good news - YAY...so exciting! When are you due exactly? I think we are pretty close to each other.
Fancy Pumpkins! I'm glad that you two were able to get out and go camping, how fun. Thanks for your email, it helped me feel much better about my decision! Thanks
Post a Comment