
Grandma Wyatt gave us this frame and we got a mat made to fit it for our wedding pictures...Thanks Grandma Wyatt!

With the cooler weather our plants have been blooming, we had 9-10 bell peppers on this plant, then one day we came home, and half of it had snapped off! Clark was devastated!

Hopefully these tomatoes keep growing!

Clark and I decided to give ourselves a tent for our birthdays, this was our first one, it was so big, that it didn't fit in our apartment, so we took it back and got one that's a little more our size!
We're going camping next weekend to try it all out. I'm excited.

Clark with his new birthday camping toys and clothes! Happy Birthday Clark!
(Brenda, Clark hasn't had a hair cut since you were here to visit, I finally cut it last night, so he now has the clean cut Wyatt hair once again!)
10 comments:
Happy Birthday! Did y'all have fun camping? We went camping for Eli's birthday (and Elder's Quorum social). It was fun. Come hang out sometime!
P.S. I never sent you a thank you for the nursing cover and I LOVE it! My friends all tell me how cute it is. Thank you so much!
Happy Birthday Clark!!! I love the tent inside. That is awesome! I was wanting to do some gardening this summer Bell Peppers sound good! I will have to give them a try! We miss you guys!
Happy Birthday to both of you. That tent looks like a fun idea! Clark I'm glad you got your hair cut be sure and give Katie a big hug for doing it. We are glad Texas is cooling off alittle. Be sure and zip the tent up good so no snakes, bugs or aligators get in! Love you both
Happy birthday Clarkell! 26...It's almost like you are catching up to Chris:)
Happy Birthday Clark... last week. I recognize that shaggy do... Enjoy the tent!
Happy Birthday Clark! Sounds like fun. Hope you enjoyed camping! I kinda like Clark's shaggy hair. It shows off his curls. But it's good to keep the clean missionary cut too. We don't want him going too wild on us!
I love Clark's longer hair because of his curls. You guys are going to have curly headed kiddos! We are so happy for you guys! Miss you!
I like you guys. I hope you had fun with the camping! Birthday love to Texas for you both!
And I hope you get some good tomatoes too! Home grown are the best :)
Don't you guys have bigger news than Clark's Birthday!?
Post a Comment