Last week Ma and Pa Wyatt came to Texas to visit us, it was so fun having them here, Thanks for coming! Above is Roy and Brenda in front of the new Dallas Cowboys Stadium.We went to the temple, I love this picture because as Clark was setting up the timer on the camera, Brenda decided that she wanted us all to stand up on the edge of the fountain so we could see the Angel Moroni in the picture, but the timer was about to go off and no one else could get up on the edge of the fountain except her! I love it!
5 comments:
Thanks for the fun trip we had a great time seeing some new things and expecially spending time with our Children! You took good care of us! I look just about how I felt hot and sweaty at the ball game. Good luck in school! I Love you Mom Brenda
Looks fun. I always love having my parents come visit when we were far away. The good thing is you guys have lots to do and entertain in such a big city so you'll probably get lots of visitors. We are excited to come see you soon!
p.s. Roy told me about the big mall. We might have to check that out when we are there. =)
We want you guys to come to our town! On Saba we found that Clark could use his Dutch a lot. So come visit and we'll get on the crop duster and head over there.
That looks like fun. It made me hot just looking at you guys in those pictures
so jealous you got to watch my Bo-Sox play!!!
Post a Comment