
I think I have the best mom and mother in law in the world. I have learned so many things from them. Here are just a few of them:
(pretend there is a picture of me and my mom here!)
Mom: My mom taught me to be sensitive to others feelings and always told me that if I heard something good about someone to pass it on, and if I heard something bad never to repeat it. She taught me how important it is to listen to others when they are talking to you. She also taught me to work hard and that there are "natural consequences" to all of my decisions. Like the time that a date came to pick me up in high school that I really liked and when he got there she asked if I had put my laundry away, I had not, and she graciously told me that she would tell my date that I would be a minute because I had to put away my laundry!
But most of all, my mom is really fun. She is always up for an adventure or a fun activity. I can still remember one day when I cam home from high school in a bad mood and was being negative about something and she started chasing me around the house and ended up tackling me on the couch and making me laugh.
(pretend there is a picture of Brenda here!)
Mom Wyatt: My mother-in-law is also an incredible woman. From the day I met her she has been so kind always easy to talk to and interested in what I have to say. She has taught me how to be resourceful with the things around my apartment and be a provident liver. She also knows how to work hard and is the kind of person that would do anything for you. She recently taught me how to cut Clark's hair and then took me to the hair shop to get the supplies I will need to do it on my own in Texas. Another thing I really appreciate about her is that she doesn't wait for someone to ask for help. She is the kind of person that sees a need and helps without asking.
3 comments:
Katie thanks for the compliments. I really don't deserve them! As for the picture I think I look better than I normally would if it was clear. We have enjoyed having you and Clark close and will be sad when you leave. We are also excited for you both and we wish you all the blessings heaven has to offer you. Love Mom Brenda
Your mom is amazing. I seriously want to take parenting classes from her.
thanks kate, that was sure nice of you:) I will miss your guts too!
Post a Comment