I have to take a minute and vent a little frustration that Clark and I have been having. I have been on a family plan with T-Mobile with my family. Because I still had time left on my contract, while we were dating, Clark changed to T-Mobile so we could be with the same company. My contract just ended and so the time came for us to both be on the same contract.
Clark still has a year left in his contract with T-Mobile now though. My family is changing to Verizon, and all of Clark's family is on Verizon. Meaning that we are two lame-o's who are stuck with T-mobile because of a stupid contract. I HATE cell phone contracts. I also get terrible service at my work with my phone. We tried to tell the T-Mobile people this but they said "according to their radars...the area has 5 bars!" I almost lost it and told him exactly what I thought of his radars.
But never-the-less, we added me to Clark's plan, which entered me into a year contract, which is okay, because he has a year left in his. The man on the phone "helping" us kept telling us that we needed more minutes and more texts according to our "usage trends"! I finally got on the phone and said "Sir, if you don't mind we've already talked this over and we want the plan we've previously told you, we don't care if we've used more than that previously, we are going to cut back a little, is that okay with you?" He apologized and said that it was fine with him.
But no no, we were still on the phone with him for an hour, he rambled on and on, and I can't believe how bad he frustrated Clark and I. We almost through the phone across the room.
To sum everything up, I hate cell phones, I hate cell phones that break, I hate contracts, I hate customer service representatives at cell phone places, I hate paying my cell phone bill which is always somehow ten dollars more that what I signed up for because of weird fees, I hate it all. But, I hate not having a cell phone, so I guess I'll deal with it. That is all.
7 comments:
"For every worry under the sun there is a remedy or there is none; if there is a remedy hurry and find it. If there is none never mind it." Does that remind you of something? I also dislike all of the things you are talking about. You are welcome to use our landline which is free long distance anytime you would like. We love you both Mom Brenda
p.s. We are all excited the Williams are on Verison!
Um Katie you make me lauph! Matt and I have been paying for text on his phone for two months and he hasn't even been using it because we thought that it was blocked so we also hate cell phone representatives, cell phone bills, and cell phone contracts! Why can't they all just be free!
I hear ya! There's nothing more frustrating than a bad customer service rep. When I get a bad one I just hand up and call back hoping I'll get a better one on my next call. It's amazing what one person won't or can't do the next person will or can. Yes..very frustrating!
p.s.Did you guys have a good weekend in Utah?
that's some seriously bad news. Verizon is the solution! Then we can talk free.
Katie and Clark if your lives follow your mission statement what ever direction you choose in life will take you in a safe place. We are grateful for your smiles and possitive attitudes they seem to rub off on all of us when you are around. Have a great day! Love Mom Brenda
If you move to the Caribbean you can get out of cell phone contracts... :)
Katie,, thanks for the little morning greeting song! I sure loved it. Debi and Linds want an invite to your blog,, mmkay?
Post a Comment