Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day...the day of love and chemistry!





They always say that love is chemistry!!! We really experienced that this year. Clark is working full time and also taking a challenging chemistry class at the college here. Needless to say, he is very busy and works very hard to get everything done. I'm so proud of him and appreciate all the work and sacrifice he is putting in for our family.

But luckily we were able to do other things besides chemistry. We went with our ward to do sealings at the temple in the morning. We saw Jed and Jami there who were down visiting form Boise. Jed is Clark's oldest brother and Jami is his amazing wife. They have the cutest little family and we look up to them a lot! It was fun to spend time with them this weekend.

Then we came home and did some homework. After a couple hours we were both getting stir crazy and needed to get out. So we decided to go skiing.

We studied chemistry on the way up, on the lift riding up the hill, and on the way back home. But on the way down the mountain we didn't even think about chemistry! We had so much fun, and our little civic made it up and back down the mountain just great! Thanks Roger for letting us use your skiis!

5 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

Fun Valentine's Day! I really love your short hair!

Brenda said...

It looks like you both enjoyed the skiing. We enjoyed your visit also this weekend. Katie thanks for helping Clark get through the chemistry! Love Mom Brenda

Tarisa said...

Hellooo...I didn't even know you cut your hair. It is sooo cute!!! See you this coming weekend...I am excited.

Bert & Hailey said...

Hi Katie and Clark thanks for all your comments! Katie I love your hair cut it looks really good. I'm glad you could catch a break and I'm sure Clark appreciates the help with chemistry, I wish I could be more help to Bert.

Carlee Ann said...

Katers your hair is adorable!