Thursday, September 25, 2008

My great husband...



Here is one of my favorite memories so far of married life. I came into the kitchen on Sunday morning and we had decided to make roast that day. We were getting everything into the crock pot before we left for church and Clark asked what he could do. I asked him to cut the onion because my eyes water so bad when I cut onions. I walked into the kitchen a couple minutes later and he was wearing his sunglasses and cutting the onions! He told me that the glasses blocked the fumes, what a husband I have! He also surprised me with flowers the next day for our one month anniversary!

2 comments:

Insights said...

I was wondering what the sunglasses were about! I am going to try that! I hate cutting onions!

jami wyatt said...

The other day I was cutting onions and my eyes started to run. Dax runs out of the room and comes back with my sunglasses. How come I never thought of that. Must be in the wyatt boy genes. I'm so glad you started a blog! You two are so gosh darn cute together. It will be fun to see into your lives a little as newleyweds. Flowers for the one month . . . how sweet. We had such a good time with you guys this weekend. You are so fun to be around and you are both so happy and fun! We hope to see you soon!