
Yes it's true, I'm starting a blog. I don't quite understand blogging yet, but my roommates Tarisa and Mattie blog, and now my new sister-in-law Angie blogs, so there must be something to it!
Clark and I got married August 15th, 2008 in the Bountiful Temple. We spent a week or so in Hawaii, which was incredible, and now live in Twin Falls, Idaho.
2 comments:
Yay! I get to leave your first comment! Your picture looks great! I'm so glad you two are in Twin so we can hang out every now and then! See ya soon! Angie
p.s. I forgot to send you home with a few peaches last night. You'll have to get some tomorrow.
Katie! I just found your blog and it is so darling! I was so sad I wasn't able to make it to your reception (we were in the middle of moving)but from the pictures I've seen, you looked BEAUTIFUL! Hope everything is going well!!!
Post a Comment