Well, I don't really know if I blog anymore! I am trying to figure out how to organize my photos perserve our family history. I think I am going to start going to online photo books starting for 2015, so I am going to finish out the blog for 2014 and then may keep up with our history differently after that. We'll see!
But September was a good one for us. Kyson started preschool. We did a Mom swap where we each teach one week a month and Kyson has absolutely loved it.
I have also slowly started decorating our house. And it has been slow:) In fact I don't know if I've done anything since these curtains and it is currently March 2015:)
We also found out that we are expecting Baby Wyatt #3. So we had Angie take some pictures of us before I started feeling huge!
Clark doing some painting for me!
Clark's grandpa, Grandpa Don Knight was also kind enough to offer his time share to his grandkids to use. So we took him up on the offer and headed to Snowbird for the weekend. It rained and rained and rained. So we did some fun stuff inside, and ran outside anytime it wasn't raining.
Each condo had it's own personal hot tub on the balcony! It was brilliant. We put the kids down for naps and sat in it, and the boys loved going out there to swim even when it was raining.
We celebrated James' 2nd birthday and my parents came up to have brownies and ice cream with us.
On the way home we stopped by my grandparents house, Paul and Marilyn Williams, to say hi and they had a little present for James as well. They are always so good to remember my kids' special events.
We were especially glad to spend time with my grandpa because he had just spent about 3 months in the hospital with heart problems and a severe lung infection that was quite serious. He is now doing quite well and we are so lucky to have such an awesome man to rub shoulders with.

No comments:
Post a Comment