Well, I'm only four months behind with blogging. But I've been barely scraping by the the essentials around here due to my current pregnant state. I finally feel like I could accomplish something beyond feeding my children and doing laundry:)
July was fun. We spent lots of time with family. Bert and Hailey's kids were down visiting Grandma and Grandpa, so we had lunch and played in the sprinklers on the farm.
One of my favorite pictures of these two. They love running around 'naked', I just don't get it, but there is something thrilling about it to them!
We headed up to Cascade for the Wyatt family reunion this year and stayed in a fun place. We launched rockets, played in the water, boated, and had a great time.
Then Clark and I drove to Colorado for my brother, Mckay and his new wife, Robyn's wedding. I was so glad we were able to be there. And so grateful to my in-laws who watched our kids so we could make the quick trip.





No comments:
Post a Comment